Fall weather will be here before we now it and if you’re like me, you’ll want to make sure you have all the essentials of a proper fall wardrobe. If you’re in the midst of a pregnancy, putting together a wardrobe can be overwhelming and frustrating. So I am here to help!
I have picked out my favorite fall maternity fashions from Pink Blush Maternity to share with you in the hopes of helping you create a fashionable, functional and affordable fall wardrobe. Not to mention, many of these items can be transitioned into your postpartum wardrobe or even be carried into the winter season.
Below, I have picked out my top favorite bottoms, tops and dresses and I am so excited to share them with you!
*Please note that the images are not originally my own and the image sources are from the links provided below.*
- Black Basic Maternity Leggings: You can dress them up or dress them down so they are the perfect staple to your maternity wardrobe. Maternity leggings are a must have!
- Navy Blue Basic Stretch Maternity Skinny Jeans: These skinny jeans are also a staple item. They are so versatile and can transition from day to night and season to season easily. I am thinking that these are a maternity favorite because Pink Blush is completely sold out! You can always sign up to be notified when they come back in stock.
- Burgundy Basic Maxi Skirt: This is a perfect fall skirt for the office or even a fall event or party. What is even better about this skirt is that it can transition into your postpartum wardrobe!
- Navy Plaid Linen 3/4 Sleeve Maternity Tunic: Plaid is a fall essential! This cozy tunic is the perfect casual top for running errands or hanging out with the family.
- Pink Cutout Front Hi-Low Maternity Top: This piece is absolutely stunning! From the color to the detail and style, this tunic would make a beautiful addition to your fall collection.
- Navy Blue Beige Polka Dot Lace Maternity Tunic: I really love this casual but stylish tunic. It’s perfect to pair with leggings or jeans and a great transitional postpartum piece as well.
- Black Maternity Cardigan: Personally, cardigans are a fall must have. This basic black cardigan is the perfect staple as it starts to cool down.
- Rust Beige Chevron Print Maternity Dress: I love this dress! It speaks fall to me and it’s perfect for the office or even date night!
- Navy Blue Button Sash Maternity Dress: A basic, casual dress is also a maternity wardrobe must have! It’s easy to wear and you instantly look put together, even though you may not be feeling your best.
- Olive Green Draped 3/4 Sleeve Maternity Maxi Dress: Friends, this dress is gorgeous and so versatile. As an added bonus, this dress will transition beautifully into your postpartum wardrobe.
- Black Solid Crochet Sleeve Maternity Dress: This is the perfect dress to style casually or dressy. It’s incredibly versatile and such a pretty, feminine look.
I hope that you found some inspiration in these fall maternity fashion picks! We’d love to know what your fall maternity fashion must have are so leave a comment below!